MENU

Slide

Milly's , Jess bestie, crazy bs stuff

Tuesday, August 04, 2009


Sponsered Advertorials:



Went back to Milly's and did my nail AGAIN afew weeks ago!
This time i did gel colour cos i am super "chor-lor"
and i keep chipping the pretty nail art design the
manicurist @ milly's did for me the previous time!

And yes, it's super lasting! :D

IMG_0153
the manicurist spent so much time on buffing my nails,
painting on the gel colour, she's soooooo patient lah!


I think i have like the attention span of a DOG or sth?!
i get sick and tired of something very very quickly!

Even asking me to sit there for 1 hour plus to do my nails
i really feel like dying already!
So imagine if i take up courses to learn nail art and stuff,
all my nails will be half done and damn ugly.

IMG_0169
i asked for shocking pink nails plus zebra stripes and glitter!
SO TA-DAAAAAAAAAHH~~~


IMG_0174


IMG_0183
ME LIKEEEEEEEEEYYYY~~~

And boyf went along with me and did a facial plus eye treatment luh!
Lol, i love having an equally vain boyf.
and he really needed that eye treatment luh!
OMGGGG he have that pair of panda eyes
ever since i got to know him 5 years ago.



Anyway Milly has this really awesome promotion for national day!!!
And it's limited to the 1st 144 customers ONLY!

Photobucket

EYELASH EXTENSION. 2 PERSON FOR 88BUCKS?!
Come on lah! where to find a even better deal then that?

And don't worry about them not doing a good job!
I've done my eyelash extension at milly's before,
so rest assured they'll do a great job!
Seeeeeeeeeee~

CIMG0443

Quick go and make and appointment, drop by Milly's
tomorrow to take advantage of this awesome promo before it's all snapped up!

For appointment, call 83835395
Far east plaza, #03-129.


http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/
http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/
http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/
http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/







Finaaaaally got to see my darling jessica the other day,
i thought i booked tickets to watch Harry Potter @ 1pm,
but when i went to collect the ticket they told me i booked the 2.15pm slot.
Tsk, i'm such a goondu.

So jess came to pick me up at cineleisure and we took the cab
to far east for indiaaaaan foooooooooooooooooooood! YUMS!


Lol, when she opened the cabby door for me we were like,
EH?! we're both wearing BLAZERS! LOL!!!
WE'RE TWWWWWWINXZXZXZX~~

Lol, absolute twit-ish.

IMG_0215

oh yah, went over to shiseido's office to collect my
02 bottles of ettusais flat design liquid,
cos the ettusais brand ambassadors are allowed to
choose 100 dollars worth of ettusais product for out birthdays!

100 dollars worth of ettusais product,
of course i'd pick my favourite flat design liquid! :D

IMG_0202

IMG_0203

IMG_0205
Lol, very curious with the thingy they gave us to go along with the crackers.
try everything except the mint thingy that looked kinda.. ewww..ish.

IMG_0206
The blazer and white tube top is both from my taiwan trip!
and asos ribbon shorts! :D

IMG_0209
Lol, my darling gets high with butter chicken!

IMG_0213


By the way i think the movie suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
okay it's not as if i didnt know that dumbledore was gonna DIE.
BUT it's like so depressing and anti-climax when he died!
FOR GOODNESS SAKE HE'S DUMBLEDOREEEEEE!

HOW CAN IT BE, AVADA KEDAVRA,
AND EEEEEEWWWW, BABOOM.
DUMBLEDORE FALLS AND PIAK. DIE-DED.




We're both very frustrating and depressed about how the movie ended.
Like we were freaaaaaaaking excited about this movie lah!
I rmbed once me, boyf, jess and james went to watch some movie,
then suddenly got the harry potter trailer,
and we were like SCREAMINGGGG OMG OMG OMGGG~

It's just so disappointing! Boohoo.

IMG_0220

IMG_0219



Hasn't been the easiest week for me,
because my moronic friend had to do what he did.
like, i'm so disappointed / upset that i lost a friend / pissed off
AND so ashamed that i want to sink in a black pool of water
and not resurface, so confusing and i just don't know how to feel?

And i'm so sick of like apologizing over and over again,
when NONE of these is my fault?
i just need an outlet to vent all these frustrations.
I rant and screamed/ i cried/got pissed off all over again,
and why do i still feel so angry inside?

And it's all his bloody fault that people are looking at me funny now.
like i would do something like what he did just because i'm young.
But i'm never that kind of girl who will do stuff like that,
so i'm so hurt by all these weird vibes people are giving me?

I don't know why that someone can even justify what he did just
because he says he wants to teach people a lesson?
Like come on, you did something wrong and
you still wanna give such BS reasons?

I'm just so pissed off i want to hit someone right now.
Asshole. i never imagined i could be so angry at a friend.




No comments: